School for children

We offer you a consultation session with an expert and many other things

Information for you + consultation

Undoubtedly, one of the worries of newcomers is the school for the children.

It is important to be well informed about the education system in Quebec!

In the following, we will inform you what you need to know about your children’s school.

Canadian school education system

School in Canada starts at the age of 5 to 6, and from primary to secondary is 12 years. In the province of Quebec, it takes 11 years from elementary school to graduation and two years of pre-university courses.

School is 5 days a week from late August to early June each year. As Canada is a bilingual country, the school will be available in French and English but in Quebec there are laws for permanent residents and citizens to enroll their children in French public schools. (There are exceptions including international workers and students).

In general, the education system in Canadian schools is divided into two levels of education:

  • Primary school
  • High school

Private schools and other types of schools such as religious schools also operate at all levels.

In some schools, middle school is separate from primary and middle school, but in most schools, primary and middle school are integrated.

Admission to school

To enroll your children, public schools close to you and with good conditions are available to you. You have the choice between public and private schools.

Then, we will assist you and guide you through all the admission steps.

For school admission, you will be provided with a list of required documents so that after receiving the documents, the admission work can be done.

Study in Quebec

According to the laws of the province of Quebec, if a person is in Canada on a temporary visa and intends to study, they must apply for the CAQ. The CAQ allows you to study in the province of Quebec and live in the province as a temporary visa.

If your child is in Canada on a temporary visa, the CAQ will be requested so that at the start of the course, your child can continue his studies without problems.

Study permit in Canada

According to Canadian immigration laws, if a person is in Canada on a temporary visa and intends to study for more than 6 months, they must apply for a study permit. The study permit allows you to study in Canada

If your child is in Canada on a temporary visa, they will apply for a study permit so that when classes start, your child can continue their studies without any problems.


Counseling session

During the process, a counseling session is scheduled for you to give you the necessary guidance for raising your children in Canada.

At the end of the consultation, you can ask your questions so that the immigration lawyer can answer your questions.

1 Comment

  • דירות דיסקרטיות בראשון לציון - israel night club

    November 23, 2022 - 10:55 am

    I was excited to uncover this website. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to look at new things in your site.

Leave A Reply

Recent Posts

Salon de l’immigration 2023

Salon de l’immigration 2023

Moving to Montreal

Moving to Montreal

  • +1 (514) 424-7014
  • 1485 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H3C 6L7