Equivalence of documents from Canada

For people who have studied outside of Canada and have degrees from universities outside of Canada, it is best to equate their degrees with Canadian standards.

Equivalent credentials help people find the right job for their degree and use the credentials they have received.

The Canadian Certification Information Center for International Certifications (CICIC) helps people who want to equivalence their certificates and degrees.

This organization does not do equivalence and is only an intermediary between the applicant and the relevant departments for equivalence of documents.

By visiting the official website of the Canadian Information Center for International Certifications (CICIC), you can view and contact the list of centers that do the equivalence of documents.

Below is a list of centers that evaluate documents along with their websites:

  • Comparative Education Service (University of Toronto – School of continuing studies)


  • International Credential Evaluation Service (British Columbia Institute of Technology)


  • International Qualifications Assessment Service (Alberta)


  • Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et Intégration du Québec


  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada


  • World Education Services – Canada



Important points:

  • Your documents must be complete.
  • Document scanning should be very clean.
  • You must submit valid identification documents.
  • Incomplete documentation delays the process.
  • Irregular scanning delays the process.

Recent Posts

Salon de l’immigration 2023

Salon de l’immigration 2023

Moving to Montreal

Moving to Montreal

  • +1 (514) 424-7014
  • info@innolinkcanada.com
  • 1485 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H3C 6L7